Monday, August 31, 2009

my temple

so i went to work out today. i am hoping to get to workout more frequently. i am looking inside myself. what i have found is that i have to create in me a temple for the Lord to dwell. i have to work at the person that i am. it is no enough to work on the spiritual. this body that the Lord has given me is to be cherished and loved. i find that difficult to do sometimes. it is easier for me to say i am fat and ugly and move on from there. it is easier to maintain the idea that this is all that i am. the problem with that is this is not the type of place that i can have for the Master. i am capable of creating a palace. i can create in me a place that is grand. if i work at all that i can be then will i know that i have done all that i can do. i'm not working towards perfection. Jesus is the only true perfection. i just want to know that i have done everything i can do to please the Lord. i want to walk in the greatness that He has in store for me. i want to live the greatness.

No comments: